Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm satisfied

       Secret telling I've made a special video clip last 17 of July. I'm so satisfied with it. It was my first n own video clip which i made for my special one. Thx for SY for the song which i've used it for the clip. Really happy that it suited my clip so well. Although there were some parts that were not edited well enough, i still hope that he'll be very happy when he saw it. I did felt a lil embarrassed Embarrassed when sy said it's "rou ma"... but after collecting some opinions from my frens, i do think he will be extremely happy. So, i dont think that it will be a big problem or a big matter for me to feel a lil more embarrassing if my frens happens to watch the video clip accidentally or purposely...well, i think i'll just treat it as it is worthy to make him happy! Hmm.. im still thinking when should i post it up? there's no other place for me to post it up other than all the video clips i stored in the internet.. so, if you are reading my post, do find it n watch it b4 ur birthday arrives ya! should b few days to a week before ur birthday! Do watch it or u'll miss it! Love u!!~ *Smoochsss* Red heart

No comments: