Sunday, March 15, 2009

Low immune system

Cham lo... I just realized tat im sick with flu (like water flowing from the water pipe) every weekend. woohoo.... i guess im just too bz with my uni stuff like fyp, assignment n tests. Lack of rest, run here and there to do my things... n when i hv my free time, i used it till the fullest without giving a nice rest to my body. XD so, i think this is wat i get for exhausting my body. XP Dont learn from me... Nononono, u shouldnt.

 

Hmmm..... u knw wat, everytime when im having water pipe flu, there's an opportunity for me to argue with tat selfish/dirty/irresponsible hsemates who accomodate small room. But i just cant go out wit my super comfortable pyjamas and running nose to argue wit them. I just cant argue till half way n say "excuse me, i nid to get my tissue a while" then right after tat continue to argue right? arrghh.... Nvm la, i dont think i nid to argue anymore cos they will move out soon. wahaha..

 

With my current flu, i will still nid to study for my toxicology and haematology midterm tests and prepare for my presentation. Hopefully, i'll b alrite on tues without any changes to my voice or else, my fellow toxic-mates will hv a good laugh at my sexy voice. ^^

 

Wish me Get Well Soon n Good Luck ya!~

No comments: