Monday, August 24, 2009

Grateful for a few people...

There's so many things happening lately... and i've reached my limit. Crashing down... crying hardly n so uncontrollable over my emotions. But there were some frens of mine who have really helped me, adviced me, n guided me. Some things are out of my control... i dont hv much choice but to obey. It isnt about fairness... or i did not think about fairness. I've did my very best... n after thinking n listening to some advice from my fren, n trying very hard to listen n think abt wat God wan me to do... i've finally come to a decision. I'll let go of everything... EVERYTHING! and forgive ppl who hv backstabbed, or sins against me...


Matthew 18:21-22

21Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"     22Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times." 
 
I will overcome this test with joy n not hatred... No matter how bad ppl treated me, no matter how rude they are... i'll be more n more patience. For i hv the strength given by Him. I'll be as generous just like what He had been in the past. However, I wont only be generous but also a cheerful giver.. i will not hesitate and regret what i've let go/given/bless others. For i knw, He will be pleased and the best is yet to come from Him. Here, i would like to sincerely thank my leader and a special fren of mine who tried to gv me jokes and advice, Jacob for supporting me and my decision when im superbly down and hurt; Kong for supporting n cheering me up when Im so so so STRESSED with my education thingy.. THANK YOU GUYS!!!

2 comments:

may ooi said...

hey.. we have ups & downs in our life... forgiving ppl x means we hav 2 agree on wat they did, oso x mean dat they x do wrong.. forgiving ppl is to be responsible 2 our own feelings cos we choose how to feel... evr1 hav they ways to overcome stress.. crying is 1 of them... my mind is alwiz empty after i cry but at de same time, its much clearer too... so dun feel weak if u cry =) we all hav de ability 2 overcome obstacles... after a few yrs, mayb mths o days & u look back, there'll b a smile on ur face cos u noe u hav made it =) i guess i hav crap too much di.. haha.... paiseh 4 being a geh poh... stay cheerish ok... take care (^O^)

JuNXiAN said...

"after a few yrs, mayb mths o days & u look back, there'll b a smile on ur face cos u noe u hav made it "ya.. i think it does...