Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My super weird dream..

Few days ago i hv a weird dream...i hv a super ability (ignoring/escaping/repel from water??). Fighting with some agent and escaping from them. I tot it is weird edi.. who knws this morning, lagi weird. It's actually a very very normal dream..like dreaming about ur future work? but weird thing came in when i nid to withdraw blood from a dead body. Things goes like this....

 

The guy came in dunno from where..I forget whether he's dead or alive in the first place. As usual, when u r admitted to hospital, blood samples have to be taken from the patients. Most of my lab partners n even my superior is in the ER (i think is ER..or mayb not.. i knw its a room! =P) to do something..(like testing dunno wat.. forget edi) and my job is to fill the blood into the tube which have been withdrawn by my colleague (this is weird too! Normally only 1 or the most 2 medical lab technologist ard a patient). But somehow there's only a little amount of blood collected. So I filled up the three tubes evenly but it was too little. Like a small drop in each tube only. All of my colleagues ( i dunno who r they, i cant rmb.. i just knw there are ppl who shud b my colleague) were staring at me.. n said.. uh-oh, u hv to  withdraw more blood. Somehow, dunno why.. i felt like its my fault for not getting enough blood (??? i oso dunno why. not my fault rite? but im still the one who nid to get the blood =.=). At the very same moment when im trying to fill up the tubes, i think tat's the time they wheeled out the patient or shud i say the dead man. Dunno when he died la...

 

Colleague said i nid to get the blood again before my superior found out... (normally, after a patient died, there's no nid of collecting blood sample edi la.. no use edi). so, i sneak into my lab again to look for the body. I began my search n found him under a table?? i think so.. haha.. i knw i nid to bend down la. I took his hand... (oopss, it's a cut off arm..dunno why they wan to cut him into pieces..) I got shocked, but i turn his hand n said.. pls la help me.. gv me some blood b4 the boss come. In a second, i managed to get the blood from his veins..(banyak lagi tu! XD) just rite before my superior came in. hahahahaha!! My colleague was so surprised to see me as a newbie, withdrawing blood from the dead corpse in just a second. Nahh... Tat's all abt the climax of my dream la XD.

 

Another weird thing... Normally a pathology lab is separated from the morgue room but this one... surprisingly, the corpse is wheeled into the lab n put under some metal table without the big big fridge. Besides, all of my lab mates are enjoying their day in the lab like reading books and relaxing after their task (i mean when there's no sample la..) with the corpse hiding somewhere under the table.

 

This is why i said.. it's a WEIRD dream.. (>.<). i think i just had too much stress/pressure lately. hahaha!

No comments: