Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Excited!!

Oh my!! I'm so excited now... Jiejie's reply is really getting me on my excite nerve. LOL!

Cant wait for end of Sept n early of Oct to come.... haha~ Family trip again... but this time without eldest jiejie. =( nvm.... we'll definitely hv lotsa fun there. xD

Dad's dream finally come true... his dream of going to his famous historical sites is finally coming this year. He wanted to go since 2010.. but due to expensive air fare / not-so-suitable date.. we re-route our family vacation to Taiwan. I bet he must be smiling all day long these few days.. must b too happy inside tat it shows outwardly. ^^

Beijing and Chengdu here we come!! Forbidden city & great wall - the place where my dad is really proud of.. (FYI, he's a typical chinese cos he can speak of the China history nonstop.. to me who is a totally no idea of chinese history person, will owes nod n answer "oh... mm.. owhh.... i see". He prefer talking to er jie.. cos she's more into history =P)

Jiuzhaigou, which is in Chengdu, is famous of its beautiful lake. Here are some informations:

Jiuzhaigou is about 1,900-3,100 meters above sea level, on a plateau with a moist climate. The weather in Jiuzhaigou changes, and it is usually sunny during the day and rainy at night. There are distinguishing features of Jiuzhaigou during each season, such as flowers in the spring, greenery during the summer, colourful leaves during the autumn, and a special Jiuzhaigou in the winter, when everything is covered by snow.

The best time to visit Jiuzhaigou is autumn, especially from late September to mid October (Chelle: Guess what... it's October, we're going on October. The BEST time! lol~) , as the leaves change colours and the view is outstanding. 

Autumn (The season when we will be visiting that place!
Red and yellow are the main colours in Jiuzhaigou during the autumn. The fiery maple leaves, the yellow leaves of the smoke trees, the green and luxuriant forests covering the hills, and the blue lakes like sapphire lying between them... the views in Jiuzhaigou during the autumn are just like a painting (Yes, I agree~ I can totally imagine it now.. hehehe~). Temperature differentials between day and night are larger than in the summer, as it is around 18C during the day and falls to below 8C at night. 




(Well, of course I don't know whether I can see such breathtaking scenery or not la... but hopefully I will! XD)

Besides that, we're definitely going to see Panda! hahaha~ Chengdu is the world famous place for Giant Panda.. Oh my! can't wait... Jiejie's fault for telling me last nite.. Got so excited after I surfed for the information today. =.=



No comments: