Friday, February 17, 2012

Hectic but blessed week

Thanksgiving is over.. Had lotsa fun playing n eating, drawing n colouring... Thank God I'm good in controlling brushes as I've been doing a lot of make up for other ppl recently. Sis got 1st and I got 3rd... Both are English educated but manage to write Chinese character. So we're not OCBC.. Orang cina bukan cina. Hahaha~

Sis's calligraphy is the big characters while mine is smaller and smoother. This proves tat I'm a lady! >.<

Mon to fri: days tat fly so so so fast with thing increasing and never decreasing in office. Had a great valentine day with my work. Sigh.. Super headache.. All things come at the same time. Even things tat are Not under my responsibility became mine. @.@ learning the system in 1.5 hrs and expect me to finish 4 sets at the end of the day. Punya main banyak tu...

But this week is indeed the week tat I felt most blessed.. I can see how caring is my sis, bf n Hse mates. Got no time to eat, yet they cook for me.. Got to do OT in office and they waited for me extra hours without anything to do, pick me up late at nite just to fetch me home. So gam dong... =')

I wanna say Thank You very much and God will definitely bless you all for your caring and kind heart. =)

No comments: