Thursday, March 8, 2012

Moody Day

I think my weaknesses are getting more n more obvious. Oh gosh!

I realised I can easily cry when people starts complaining or scolding me for some reasons that are actually not under my control or my direct control. T.T how ar? Been experiencing it since Feb 2010 till today... good news or bad news?

I can be calmed when those things happen but right after that.... my heart is aching, mood feel so down, and I can't focus. I know Happiness is a choice... I can choose to be moody or I can choose to be Happy. I know I should choose to be Happy all the time and think positively.

The old me... I used to be the one who is tough n never shed a tear but now... what have I become? Is it becoming better that I dont get angry easily? Is it better that I dont go scold people? Is it better that I get hurt than other ppl getting hurt? Oh well.... it's so obvious isnt it? Of course, it's better to make other ppl  happy and make them feel comfortable. I shouldn't be writing and spitting out my rantings here.. Oh crap!

This is what you call.... writing to heal.... yes, i'm trying...

No comments: