Sunday, March 4, 2012

Thank God

Thank God I hurt my finger this afternoon n not coming sat. Haha.. You must be thinking this gal must be real stupid. How can 1 still be thankful for getting hurt. Well, I'm one here.. Haha. Not stupid but clever! XD

Somemore, it's my left hand index finger. If it's my right hand then I won't be able to hold my tambourine. If it's my right hand, I won't be able to hold the fan. If it's my right hand, I won't b able to write. If it's next sat, i wont be able to things smoothly. Not even dancing with my tambourine. Cos you'll be able to see an index finger with white plaster sticking out weirdly n blood oozing out staining the plaster. =D See! There's so many things to be thankful of. Really thank God!

I bet you'll laugh at me if u know how I cut my finger. Heehee~

No comments: