Monday, June 11, 2012

Back OFF

Just woke up from being attacked by the demon. Satan really dislike the things we have done for God. The more he tried to stop us, the more we are going to do it because we know he is afraid now.

I can hear clearly just now. He tried to scare me. I'm being tied down, unable to move a single inch, unable to open my eyes and my mouth but I'm still able to pray in my heart cos my heart belongs to Jesus.

Rebukes him in my heart and slowly and forcefully I'm able to open my eyes and then followed by my mouth. Finally im able to speak in tongues and rebuke him with my lips. Slowly I can feel the grips being released.

Immediately I asked for prayers for myself and also those who ministered in Malaysia for Jesus crusade. I know Satan dislike it and he will tried his best to stop us by all means.

Pray now! Don't say that it's only MU nightmare. It's not! It's real! Pray now... This happened because he's afraid and he doesn't want revival to be in Malaysia. Pray for Malaysia. The more we pray, the more we preach the gospel, the more people who believe, the more he is afraid. Proclaim Malaysia for Jesus. Say to him, I'm not afraid of you!

No comments: