Monday, June 18, 2012

3 hours of FUN

It was FUN yesterday... learning, teaching and practicing with 24 people at the same time for 3 hours. 

I know the time is a little short to learn so many steps and to get familiarize with your partner. But this is also the time when you'll build up relationships and see their funny/awkward moments. Haha~ But there's one thing I did not get it from them.... "stepping on each other's feet". From what I learnt from the professionals, beginner tends to step on each other's feet on their first lesson. So, imagine how clever they are....! 

For people who never dance before, indeed this is a big breakthrough for them. But I found it to be quite fascinating to see their spirits and the way they create their own style. The boys are the most incredible ones, they learned their basic steps from Eric, thus copying Eric's dance style... which is EXACTLY the same. I can't stop laughing at their way of dancing the moment I watched it. LOL! 

They are a few of them who made my day livelier... To name a few, David: the galloping master...Samuel: The master of "stealing chicken", and some admitted their own mistakes and wanted to repeat and repeat again. 

Although it's tiring... although I need to use all of my voice resulting a little sorethroat, but it's all worth it! Seeing how far is your accomplishment in just 1 day, I can't wait to meet up with you all again on coming Saturday for the 2nd lesson. Time to quickly wrap up everything and be prepared for the 7 July 2012! Shake the Stage with your swing dance! Impress them!~ Yeah!


No comments: