Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Something's Not Right

When people asked, I answered: "I'm fine". But when I'm alone, I felt there's something not right...somehow, I just know that i'm not really fine/okay.

sigh..  Please pray for me....

I don't know if it happens because of the fall... but it does happen after the fall... the only difference is, it happens a few days after the fall.

1) Bruises: These are common
2) Urinate less, few days after the fall for like 2 days.
3) Some sort of discharge/bleeding... which is not normal for this period of time.
4) Painful right shoulder/arm since monday nite: I can't lift up my hand. Daytime it's still okay... mayb it's because the night before I put on some Yoko yoko (Yeah, i know... i feel like an old lady too) and some sort of medicated plaster. Night time is the torturing time. >.<


Was so worried that I contacted one of my close friend who is now a doctor in Australia. After reading her advice, felt a lil relieved but not fully stress free yet. Still need to make an appointment with doctor if bleeding still persist. sigh.... (dont feel disappointed if I din contact/msg you if you are a doctor.. I've been struggling whom shall I seek advice from. It's not that you are not worthy... or you are not the expert... but it's a little embarrassing when I need to clearly describe the whole thing. Please understand and be happy k?).

So, friends.... I need your prayer. If you wish me well and would like to see me jumping up and down, and can at least give you a high 5, please please please pray for me. 

Arigato Gozaimasu! Kamsahamnida! Xiexie! THANK YOU!

No comments: