Monday, July 9, 2012

For My Best Dancers


To my beloved DREAMS II dancers: 

AGain, I'm gonna say THANK YOU very much for all of your hardwork. I know I've been in ups and downs recently. My emotion wasn't that Okay.. so, I got a little angry and might have scolded you at some point. I'm really sorry! Indeed at one point, I nearly give up with the LED lights.. cos it was a little too last minute and it has been giving me a lot of problems here and there. How it burned you, how it does not light up, how awful it smells, how dangerous it is, how long it takes to fix one circuit....but through you who did not give up and because of your faith, we have successfully wrapped up the whole opening dance. Really grateful and thankful to have you all. 

The time you spent to do the LED lights till 2am in the morning, 12 am plus for a few nights in a row, and even till 4am in the morning.. the time you spent to do shopping right after classes to fix the costume, to buy the gloves, bandage, switch, wires, to charge the battery every 2 hours, to fetch and to send your teammates home... I owed you all a lot. Thank you so much for your patience, your love, your never give up spirit.. really Thank God cos you are the one that stays beside me all of the time. Helping me with this and that. Above all else, Thank God that you are safe and sound and none of you got burned by the lights. I know you have been struggling with the heat when you turn off the light on the actual day, how you tried your very best to tahan the heat it released, how you carry the battery at the back, how you tahan when the battery knock your head when you are doing your flips.. I saw what you did, I felt what you felt, to tell you the truth... my heart aches but there's nothing I can do except for thank you again and again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

Without you all, DREAMS II will not have a good Opening Dance. 

You are my BEST DANCERS! Thank you!


**will try to get the complete group picture.. Seb, don't be disappointed**


No comments: