Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wow!

Feeling a little funny and of course proud.. =D

Yes, I miss being a Franciscan and I'm always proud to be one. hahahaha~

Didn't know that my junior, also from 3 Dynamic, produced this short documentary film about English language. I'm a proud senior?? XD You can see the tradition in SFC..ahaha.... the 38-ness, the craziness, the many action while talking, etc... lol~ Oh, Franciscan...

Actually, I was quite surprised to see this posted in SFC group page by my friend on 23 Dec (but I just watched it today >.<). I miss my English teacher, Mrs. Tok, she still looks young! Awww~~ It had been such a long time since I graduated from this school. Okay, enough of nonsense and craps... here's the video!






Enjoy English!~

2 comments:

pyee said...

lol so many christian songs intro as bg music XD

Chelle said...

yeah, i think the one editing the video is a christian.