Thursday, February 28, 2013

Delete Button

Yes, it had been a rough day yesterday... 

Tired and hurtful... it filled all of my mind. Can't concentrate on my work and can't focus. It just kept on piling up on my head. Yes, I admit it's one of my weaknesses... it's really hard to accept pain or scar in my life. Although I tried so hard to joke, to fill my mind with so many things.. tears just fall automatically. 

BUT all these are the things that teach me and help me improve more. Like what Joel Osteen said, "Hit the delete button". I shall delete all the negative thoughts and renew it with the word of God. Reprogramme it with positive thinking. Thank God for giving me good sisters, good disciple and all the wonderful people around me. They advised me, they cheered me up, they are just wonderful! I believe God had prepared the best path for me, the one that He think best for me. As long as I don't give up on what he has given me to go through, I will success one day.. earning His praises. That's all I need. 

Thank you, sis. I will remember what you said,"You are who you are. Just be yourself."

No comments: