Sunday, September 12, 2010

The BEST gift ever!

Do you know what's the best gift? Jesus! To Know God, Love by Him, Love Him Is worthy... Seek him first n everything will be given unto u...

He provided me a lot of things... He filled me with His Love once again.. He gave me something ahead of things that will happen. He gave me good news. He gave me security, etc etc etc... too much! I love Him cos He first Love me! I Love Him for He is real!

Here's some of His blessings for me.
1) He gave me a BIG raya hamper... although I dont celebrate Raya.
 
2) He answer my prayer.. (related to my family).
3) He gave me 1 week break.. (because He knew I'll be too tired and exhausted after the camp).
4) He gave me strength when I'm too weak n almost get sick - luckily only fever for 2 mid nites, the next day still can work. Strength to continue the things He wanted me to do (including buying/drawing/wrapping mugs, continuing in finalizing camp's stuff).

5) He allowed me to play rock climbing, leap of faith, n flying fox and not to be forgotten to climb the Broga Hill without spraining my ankle again... just a lil too tired. Muscle a lil cramp, got o-che(s) (dunno where i got it from), n i guess i used too much of my ankle muscle.. XD. So, aircast nid to be on for this coming week before I go for my follow up consultation this sat..? Following are the beautiful scenery God created for us. Enjoy~  (p/s with some faces of our Today Campers).

He is my provider...So, I gave my all to Him. Thank you Father for your loving kindness and blessings. Without you, Im lost..

p.s. I love the wonderful works He has done in Today camp too! He's just too marvelous! Too GREAT! I Love Him...
Of cos, I love you guys too~~ U r awesome too~

No comments: