Thursday, September 2, 2010

Flashback & Let the Miracle starts

I have a flashback of what happened last year 30 July when I got the
call from Ps Meng just now. Same injury which is on the head. I really
don't hope for anyone to go through the same situation. One can be very
worried.. even when you sleep, you don't sleep soundly. Yes, we need to
be still cos God is always with us and He brings peace to us but at the
same time, demons will influence one by inserting negative thoughts.
That's why we asked for Prayers and miracles to happen. Together we pray
until something happen! We pray that his brother will be able to
overcome the obstacle and come to conscious tomorrow morning. Unity and
faith are the keys.

*Flashback refers to my previous blog "My last memory of her"..

I received the latest news.. He's condition is deteriorating. Flashback
began again.. I tell my Lord, I don't want these flashbacks. Please give
me a good news n perhaps a vision of him glorying God for waking up
again. Right after my first prayer, I received the second call of the
night from our dearly brother. For me, it's a good news cos I can feel
that the miracle is starting from the report given by the doctor.. cos
It's not as bad as my flashback..Thank you Lord cos He hears my prayer!
So, what we all can do now is continue to pray for him.. Pray until
something happens.  It's just the beginning of good news. Have faith n
continue to pray, my dear brothers & sisters.

Pray that He'll heal him just like what He did to Don Piper...

No comments: