Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Old Has Gone, The New Has Come

I'm not sure whether you realised that you can no longer view my space or not. Let me tell you, it's totally gone. My favourite video is gone too. You can't search for it anymore but luckily I have my videos in youtube. haha~ so, I'm sharing one of my favourite video with you here. To view more, go to youtube.com/chellrein . It's nothing special..just my own collections.


Here it is..







This is my last blog's appearance in space (Fortunately, I've taken a few pictures of my space while trying on something new in my mobile phone's camera). I miss it so much.... ='(

There goes my Chelle's Space forever

Oops... There's a chatbox (white box on the bottom right)! haha~~ That's when im chatting with Kenny via web messenger. He was teaching me photo shooting online. Grateful to have such a good buddy and wonderful/professional photographer/sensei. Arigato Gozaimasu!

No comments: