Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Things to update

I'm back with a few updates... first of all, I have a good news to announce. Chin Eng's brother Chin Wah has been transferred back to Seremban hospital after warded in normal ward (not ICU) a week. I've learnt from Chin Eng that his brother's condition has been stable and is recovering. From the report he received, Chin Wah might be able to regain conscious in 3 weeks (Doc said let it be 3 weeks trial first) and if not, most probably in 3 to 6 mths time. See, Our God definitely answer our prayers. God will definitely make a new way.. Scientist said no brain cell regeneration, I believe in God, there's always the possibilities of brain cell regeneration. God is always my answer. Seek him and he'll gv u the best of all. Thank you, Lord!

 

Secondly, my boss just informed me that the new staff, Ms. Abby had turn down the offer on the day she need to report in to HR. Sigghh... so, my workload still remain the same. No changes like what I've hoped for. Nvm, always give thanks no matter what happen. I'm glad that I can be different from other people. Always be the unique one, no complains but give thanks only. *still in the process of learning*

 

Today camp has just successfully wrapped up. Coming, is the Impact Camp... No position yet but I'm tied with the fees collection again. The camp will be on 28-30 Nov.. It's not that I dont want to go, is I dont think I can go... cos I dont have any leaves left... In addition, it will be right after I come back from taiwan trip, where I need to apply for an annual leave and an unpaid leave. So, to keep my reputation, it's better not to apply. Impact Camp is where the believers encounter God. I pray that God's presence will be with them that they will be filled with His Holy Spirit and annointing oil. Let the living water flows nonstop and believers will never be the same again. For their lives will be changed from that time onwards. Hallelujah!~

 

Christmas Drama, the long awaited event each and every year. We have just finish shooting some scenes. Hope the outcome will be great and people will be mesmerised and be touched by the whole story. Can't wait... Pray that it'll b a great revival wave...big wave which surfers love most! PUSH!! Pray pray pray~

 

No comments: