Monday, October 18, 2010

The Right Attitude

One should have the right attitude in everything he do. How you want your impression to be is how you are going to create it.

I'm really kek hei ar... sometimes, some people just don't know how to behave well or should I say have the right attitude. No matter it's in your workplace or personal life or maybe even in your own school, attitude is so important.

How can one possibly allow a patient to wait for more than half an hour just for delivery? It's a simple task and yet you take your own sweet time (don't know doing what). How will the patient feel? felt mistreated? And to my surprise, you can glamorously walk in the office and ask, "Eh, where's the patient?" O.O arrgghh... what should I say? eg: "They went to cafeteria while waiting for you"? "Buy you a coffee"? (@#&*(@^$  In the end, I just told him, "Someone else do the delivery" and FYI, I need to beg other people to do it. Luckily, he's kind enough and did not count much on how many works he needs to do.

In my own opinion, one should really adjust their attitude when it comes to something that you have already commited. This is your responsibility! So, don't toss it around like a ball or give excuses. Same applied to your personal life.. or if you are student, then in your school...

My fav sentences: "Treat others how you want others to treat you" & "Love your neighbour as yourselves".

*CYS calm down... Breathe in, breathe out... pheww...*

2 comments:

tigger_J said...

yea, some ppl just "jia ba sio eng" (in hokien) trying to irritate ppl while dey don see others and keep "lengang lengang kangkung" here and there.... haha.... i'll "wake them up" if i see such ppl..hahahha

Chelle said...

I mou ngan tai edi... siggh... Making a bad reputation/impression for my patients only.