Saturday, October 2, 2010

Was lost but now it was found

Before I went out for lunch, my boss told me to lock the clinic's glass door too because it's friday and our staff have a longer break due to prayer time. So, I locked the clinic and my office glass' doors. Usually I only brought my office keys with me but yesterday was a little different. Instead of putting it back to my office drawer, I brought it together with me for lunch. Happily, I tagged it along in my cute and protective keychain (why do I say protective? cos it actually wrapped around the keys so that it doesn't makes any sound when you are walking - the cling-cling sound).

After lunch, Katie & I went back to her office and relax for a while but who knows  BK ffk (cos usually we have a prayer meeting on Fri). So, prayer goes on with the two of us only. Prayer finish on time..and I went back to my office as usual. As I was climbing the stairs, I realised that my key is no longer with me. In my hand, there's only my mobile phone and my money but where's my keys??

My mind just went blank and I don't know when and where did I dropped it... I asked Katie, I asked my sis... I even asked the maids... (T.T) In my mind, I kept on picturing my boss scolding me and never trust me again... I kept on imagining on how am I going to explain to my boss. I searched high and low for it... the whole left wing of the 2nd floor, the classroom, parking zone, canteen, and even the open area between the parking zone & canteen but I couldn't find it at all. Tears almost slide down on my cheeks... disappointment can be seen from my facial expression. Sadly, I went back to my office hoping that my office glass door is open and my colleague will tell me that he got my keys out of nowhere. Unfortunately, the glass door is still locked. Nobody is in the office. Instantly, I thought of calling one of my colleagues but my hand trembled when I tried to look up for his number in my phone. Another disappointment came, when I couldn't search for his number and even my other colleagues numbers (cos I panicked and I cant remember that I've added Mr. in front of their name). In the end, I tried to recall for one of their number (I had cold sweat and my heartbeat is increasing at that moment - this shows that I'm really panicked). Got it & called...

My colleague open the office's glass door for me (Luckily he didn't went out to KD or some other places. Or else, I'll be a dead meat...). Again we tried to recall where I've been and whether or not I've missed out some places.. but I've searched everywhere. Suddenly my sis called and asked me to ask the student service counter (before that, I've asked Sherrie where can I ask for Lost & Found.. is there any counter for that - but she told me there's none. If lost means it's really LOST! to my horror, O.O that's the end of my day) on the first floor.

**praying in my heart - God, I obeyed you..I went for prayer and I did not go anywhere.. but how come once I've finished eating, I did not see my key on the cafeteria table.. where could I possibly dropped it? I couldn't even find it my sis's office and not even in the classroom. Where is it, Lord? Can you please help me? Give me a good news..? You gave me a big responsibility holding those keys.. keys to my faculty office, keys to my clinics.. where there's a lot of money and expensive equipments. If I've lost it, the doors have to be changed... If I've lost it, the equipments and things will be possibly stolen..how am I going to stay on and work in this office. I prayed hard.. hoping for a miracle*

So, I went down and asked the lady. She smiled and went to the shelf near the 2nd counter and took something. Suddenly, she waived the thing... and ask smilingly, is this your key?? I recognised the purple keychain and was O.O screaming THANK GOD!! yes, that's my key!! My heart was full with joy and tears wear pouring in my heart. God did listen to my prayer... The lady told me that someone (dunno who) just dropped it at the last counter (the ptptn counter - not even the student service counter) and dunno how they passed it to the first counter (the student service counter). In my mind, God must have sent a good samarintan to pick it up from somewhere and left it with the counter. Gratefully, I thank God again and again... It was once lost, but now it is found.

God, I Thank You & I Love You deep in my heart~

No comments: