Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas & Camp

Impact Camp is around the corner.... wrapping up all the details. Can't wait for it! Grab your chances to encounter Him more in this camp. Be filled with the Holy Spirit!

4320 is the biggest event of the year.. Waiting for another revival wave to come through. Happy that I've successfully invited 6 of my friends... anymore? or maybe I should try to approach some of the students now. Students who likes to rush into my office for no reason, flipping through the newspaper and then off for class again. What a unique students he is.... his image kept on appearing in my mind... is this a sign to approach him. I'll try....

Dancers are all gearing up for the event...practising and practising few times in a week. Yes, we're all tired but we never give up. For this is the work of God... We want to win more souls.. we want to glorify His name. This is only a small part of His big plan. So a little tiredness does not mean a lot...a little tiredness should not hinder us from doing something Big (in our eyes) for His plan. For His time is near.... we should get ready.. His time is near, so we should spread His Good News even more... He who has ears, let him hear. Can't wait can't wait!

If you wish to attend, get tickets from me! If you couldnt go on the 19 Dec 2010 at ROC, Kota Damansara.. It's ok, get the 25 Dec 2010 ticket from me then..... Never give up, never say NO.. No excuse or you'll regret. ^^

No comments: