Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ups & Downs

In life, there's always ups & downs....

Too many things had happened lately (if u observed well, u knw wat had happened). Sweet, sour, bitter, hot (in mandarin) all are included.

Hometown, the place that I miss so much now stored lots of my joyful moment. I know deep in my heart that my cousins and my friends all love me so so so much... I love u all. You all are great.. you've touched my heart. I miss all the kiddos too... too cute, too hard to resist them.. XD

Mom gave me early birthday gifts... I really miss her so much now. A mom that never fails to love me more n more. FYI, she attended church service with me back in hometown & it's her own willingness without me persuading her =) . Even my little sister also attended the service (yet to counsel her... sigh... I just dunno how to start the "conversation" with her... O Lord, can you gv me some guidelines? lead my path, Lord). 

Before I came back, dad was trying to drive me to airport. It's rainy day and mom was driving another car. I kept on asking him, "Dad, can you see the road? Do you want me to drive?". Dad said, "I can. I still can see." I was so worried... if I'm not with him, how is he going drive home? After few minutes, I saw him struggling to look into the dark alley and drive very very slowly (my heart aches...sympathize..worrying). At last, he gave up and stop at the road side and allow me to drive. I kept on reminding him not to drive when it's night time and especially when it's raining. I told him to wait till they fetch my little sister and ask her to drive instead. Dad, I know you love me, I love you too.. please take good care of urself. Listen to my advice, will you? Drink more green tea instead of beer.. eat more nutritious food. Not too much of red meat..rest more, slp more...

I'm longing for our family vacation... I really wanted to see you all badly. I miss our family reunion... 1 more week to go.

Christmas event, the moment that I long for almost near... with all my busy schedule, I barely have enough rest recently. But I'm happy to see the passion in my dancers... the passion to dance well. Their learning ability did impress me... cos it's an intensive class, so learning and memorizing so many things in such a short period of time is impossible. I'm proud of them all... Let's not give up, learn and worship him freely in his presence... this is the thing that I wanted them to achieve. (FYI, I have two confirmed friends who will be joining us for the christmas celebration.. yeah~ one of them suddenly called me on sun and said she wanna join and most probably will be able to join before she fly off to shanghai. I din even tell them that we have a good drama, etc etc... I just mentioned a christmas celebration ^^ - can u see God's work? can u feel it?)

**Still in the mid of choreographing the dancesteps**

I just received one bad news from a colleague from another department. sigghh.... Most probably, my faculty's salary will be deducted to cover the loss of an equipment. Heartache - because 110 will be deducted (and it happens when i'm really in a financial tight situation); Relieved - because it's just 110 and not more than that..(hopefully.. depends on how the management decide). 

* I'm proud of Jayesslee and I've shared their testimony in FB. It's touching...The main point: Rejoice when you are struggling, Rejoice when all things crush down. So, Rejoice!*

No comments: