Thursday, November 4, 2010

O.O!!

On the night of 2 Nov, I received a sms from my sister: Dad fell down today. I was shocked and called back home immediately. In my heart I was praying hard... pls dont give me a very bad news. My mind was racing... thinking whether I should fly back home if something serious had happened.

On the other end,

Sis: I know you will call me immediately.
(she started laughing)
Me: Har? Don't play eh.... Did dad really fell down?
Sis: Ya la... what for I lie?
Me: Then, how is he now? How did he fell down? Which part injured? When did he fell down?
Sis: I dunno.. u ask him la.
(Passing the phone to daddy)

Dad: Mm.. (indicating he is answering the phone now)
Me: Are you injured? What happen?
Dad: Ha? Aiya.. nothing big la.. just some little scratch.
Me: Sure? you fell down wor.... How did you fell?
Dad: I din see the steps.. So, I tripped lo.. No worries la ok? just some scratch.
Me: Har... sure or not? I don't believe. Ask sis to answer the phone pls..
(Dunno why.. mayb dad misheard.. He passed the phone to mom instead)

Mom: Just some scratch la... he say he is okay. No need to worry him wor..
Me: har? Are you sure? Where did he fell?
Mom: Tu.... near the townboard (townboat? i dunno the spelling..It's the dewan bandaraya). But his spectacle is crooked already la..
Me: Har?? How did he actually fell? He tripped to the front is it?
Mom: Yeah, I think so. I dunno. I didn't see him falling. He got scratches on his forehead and cheek.
Me: What? Did he injured his eye? (Dad has history of surgeries in the eye.. so I'm kind of very worried)
Mom: No but your sister asked him to redo the spectacle tomorrow.
Me: No matter what.. bring dad to see doctor tomorrow (Cos it's night time edi...and it's late..)
Mom: Aiya.. your dad don't want de la.. just now your sis tried to persuade him edi.
Me: No! you must... haiya nvm.. ask sis to answer the phone.. (I'm in the middle of teaching my tuition class actually)

Sis: What?
Me: Bring dad to see doc.
Sis: He don't want..
Me: No matter what... no matter what excuse he has.. it's a must. Your dad is not young anymore. Please take it seriously.
Sis: Oohhh... (shouting to the back.. your daughter ask you to see doctor arrr...) He ran in to the room edi. hahaha.. He don't even want to listen.
Me: Please.... please take him to the doctor and make sure there's a receipt after the consultation. I want to see it as a proof.
Sis: Uiyo.. ok lo..
(call ended after telling her I have to rush back to my class..)

Daddy, did you see the doctor? I'm worried... you may say it's just some scratches. But remember you are not young anymore and we're all worried. Worried that there's some hidden injuries... worried cos we're going off for our vacation next week. We want you to be in the tip top condition and you go for your vacation.

Abba father, please take care of my daddy... please give him a good health and heal him from sickness and injuries. Release him from his stress.. Allow him to encounter u, Lord... allow him to know you more, Lord. Open up his heart that one day he'll accept you as his Saviour. This is my prayer...Amen.

No comments: