Thursday, November 11, 2010

Spare me

One word to describe my condition now... STRESS!

Please dont bug me with nonsense. Please stop annoying me...
I'm not stress because of too many things given to me and I cant handle it at all. No!
It's because I dont have enough rest and I felt sick. My back is aching nonstop recently. I feel like stretching my bones.. taking it out and make it loose or at least bend my backbone the other way round. sigghh...

**I seriously need a deep pressure massage**

My brain is not functioning properly too. arrgghh.... I kept on forgetting things. My mind seriously need to be refreshed. I need a good sleep... so, little boys and gals, can you please spare me..? dont bug me with your questions okay? let me rest a while. Let me gather all my gears and be prepared again before I go into the battlefield ok? Just release me at this moment...I'll be back. No worries.

Let me have a good vacation and a good rest with my family. So, dont call... sms oso please not that much ok? it's expensive for both parties. Spare me and urself.. deal? I hope your answer is yes.

No comments: