Monday, January 24, 2011

Recently & CNY

Too many things had happened.. I'm not sure where to start with or maybe I've forgotten all about it. @.@

- My laptop need to be hospitalized - diagnose & get treatments.
- Students' new semester started - old and new students.. new students (headache), old students (still the crazy bunch of youngsters - more headache? XD haha~ they'll scold me for sure if they read my post).
- Pervert or too poor to get her own underwear - this is not the first time... it's the 2nd time, got stolen. Luckily this time, not all... but a piece only.
- CPM - started... More productions to come in the future.
- Dancers - Getting more n more closer to me. They are keen to learn more but I have no spare time for them (some of them). Trying hard to guide them, be their advisor/counselor by leading them in their lives. I'm glad that they actually seek for my advice when they have difficulties. I'm glad that they take my words into account - that they will do their very best for their academic. I'm glad that one of them specifically called me and told me that she created a fan dance for me and wanted me to see it...(unfortunately im not in church at that moment - so it's put on hold) - happy that they are putting their creative mind into work. 
- J - I saw his improvement... taking his own initiative to read his bible - mayb a motivation from his discipleship? haha~ anyway, it's a good thing. Last time he used to argue with me when i've thrown him some scriptures- mayb he ate too many twisties that he kept on twisting the words.. hopefully in future, he'll be better... knowing what His will is in his life.
- CNY mood - is it ON or half way ON or OFF? I'm not sure... half way mayb? sigghh... mayb i've been too busy recently that I dont have time to do my shopping, to plan for my CNY visitation or gatherings... But I'm very lucky to have bought some clothes ytd.. that's y it's a lil ON now? plan to go shopping with mom. Buy CNY stuff with mom (since i'm back early... we still hv time to do a shopping spree), go to the 29th day (nien er se jiu) night market, roll the glutinuos rice ball with mom, going to church with family on the 1st day of CNY, visit my relatives, play cards with aunts, uncles and cousins, house visitation with my friends.. hm..the more I write the more I'm feeling the CNY mood. haha~ but first and foremost, before CNY, before shopping or mayb while shopping, eat all the foods in KK which cannot be found in kl/pj.. wahaha~~ tiramisu (should I go to little italy or grazie??), ngiu chap, dumplings, beaufort mee and vege, yoyo bubble milky tea, damai twin bread, durian/choc swiss roll cake by uncle biscuit.. ahh... wat else wat else?? I can't think of it now.. jammed! ='( too many foods..... can I eat it before CNY? cos CNY all the shops sure close one... sighh... then by 6 feb i need to fly back edi.. no more food.. sobsob ='( well nvm, after exploring kk's food... time to go to Ipoh's food. XD hahaha~~ dimsum! salted chicken! chicken in bread?? never try that yet..mayb it's time. haha~

Oh no!! I can imagine my round round face edi.... cham lo.... foods are filling up my CNY and so is fat layer.. @.@  what to do? diet plan starts right after CNY bah! haha~~ food explorer sure search for an excuse to eat more. ^^

Okay peeps, it's CNY around the corner!
Happy Chinese New Year!!
Have a properous year, Have a blessed year, Have a wonderful year filled with colours in your life!
Get more n more red packets filled with lotsa $$ this year.. but play fireworks carefully..
Capture more wonderful moments!

My msg of the year?? =D:
God will surely protect us under His wings, fear not! Be strong and courageous in the years ahead!
You'll do more wonderful things! 2011 is just the beginning of BIG things! 
So, hold unto Him, Believe and Hv Faith! Yeah!!

Happy Chinese New Year!!

No comments: