Saturday, February 5, 2011

I want Blessings!!

Last year on the 2nd day of CNY, my elder sister's hp was stolen by a thief coming in to my house on broad daylight and stole the phone without anyone noticing. Sympathize with sis, I sacrifice my Sony Ericsson hp to her (cos I hv 2 hp that time). Stuck for 1 hp with one mobile number for a year till now.... wanting to get a new hp but still considering which brand is okay.. 

Very unlucky..same thing.., this year 2nd day of CNY it happens to me, thief broke into my house.... the west M'sia house. sigghhh... My laptop gone, my gold necklace with 3 pendants gone... I dunno what else is gone. I know you'll definitely ask, "Why you left your laptop in your house??". Well, firstly... it's about time that laptop need to be formatted and fixed cos the internal clock battery is about to die I think.. it's getting weird; we need to carry 2 laptops back to hometown. So, I was thought it was unnecessary to bring it home as I dont use it at home when I already have another laptop with me (but this laptop does not belongs to me and it cost much more expensive than mine). Thus, very unfortunately, thief got my laptop for free. When we got the call from our neighbour, I was like... Oh gosh, dont tell me our house was broke in and my laptop.... sighhh... 

Neighbour tried to make a police report and supposingly the police need to take pictures but because we're not at home, they said need to wait for us to get back. bla bla bla..... So, all things are on hold now. Oh goshhh.... I really dunno wat to say when I heard it. 

If you ask whether I really feel down and angry, I will say... a little only. I dont really feel sad. I dunno why... I'm sad because I bought my Laptop at RM3600 and it was gone in a snap of finger. But why I dont feel really sad is because I've already planned to buy a new laptop for myself... and planned to lend that old laptop of mine to my sister since she doesnt have one. Very unfortunately, I cant do it anymore... My gold necklace gone..just buy a new one lo... I'm just sad because it's a gift from my mom and aunt. I can't never get that same necklace anymore since it is a 1-month-old-birthday gift.

Well, since things are stolen and cannot be replace... we'll just let go and forget. But how secure will I feel when I get home, I'm not sure... I'll just pray for God's protection and let me sleep soundly at night. Since it's CNY and it's a brand new year.. God, I want double blessings!! My things are stolen...but I believe God will provide better things for me! Provide more than enough for me! 


Malachi 3:10-11 (New International Version, ©2010)

10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. 11 I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe,” says the LORD Almighty.

No comments: