Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Phobia

Every time, when I happened to bump into thief, I may have a sudden energy in me to get me brave enough to chase after or to scold them. I may look tough but honestly, I'm getting the feeling of insecurity after each incident. The first one, after the snatch theft, I've stop myself from stepping into amusement park (where you have a lot of ding dong games). The second incident, the brave thief who climbed up to my condo window at 13th floor, I've been super alert, getting insomnia, and kept on peeping at my window for any sign of shadow... it has been a restless night for few months. The third one, thieves broke into my house, stealing my lappie, cash, golds, and my pictures are making me feeling more and more insecure. I did not realize my pictures were gone until I started to clean up my things and re-arrange the items. This is bad... I don't feel secure at all. I used to love to be alone at home but now... I don't dare at all. Are they maniac?? Oh God, will you please help me? I need the feeling of security.. I need your protection. I'm scared (although I hate to admit it) =( . 

I wanna move out asap.... I don't want to be alone at home, I don't want to go out alone anymore... all sorts of crazy thoughts, please go away.... Looking at my partially mess up room now is very disturbing. All of my CNY mood is gone. Get rid of my phobia pls.... 

3 comments:

lilMOnkey said...

panda... r u ok? paiseh, so late oni ask how r u doing... haven been checking hotmail's newsfeed updates dis days so din notice u updated ur blog... arent u staying w ur sis? y would u be alone? hmmm... is not easy 2 get rid dis kind of phobia... is good 2b aware of things but dun let it overwhelm u... chillax k... if reli worried den go learn up martial arts... hahahahaha...

Chelle said...

Haha~ I'm okay... as long as i'm not alone at home. Or else u come over n accompany me la! Yes, I'm staying with sis but sometimes she oso got things to do one mahhh...altho i'm more bz than her la. XD

lilMOnkey said...

i go over teman u ah?? hmmm... let me think think 1st... u noe la... my schedule oso quite packed.. wahahahahaha... aiya, take up martial art class la... will help geh.. lols