Friday, February 25, 2011

My February

1st Nite after return home, dinner with daddy..

Then, groceries shopping with family & aunt... Look what we've found!! A super cute vege...it's flat and in various sizes. Big & small~ and it's name is "Ta Chai" means big vege (I think..^^)




My messy room after I returned home from CNY.. sighh... Disturbing images. They even flip my pillow..



Sis's room... far more better than mine but one of the wardrobe fall and obstructed the passageway.

 On that same day after making police report, we went off to Ipoh... Here's wat we have for our breakfast the next day. Yum yum~ Forgot all about the messy house at that moment. Thanks to Katie & her dad for bringing us to Ipoh Yong Tau Fu site where we had asam laksa, yong tau fu, ice blended drink, crispy fried prawn cracker, etc etc...


Our Puchong Evangelistic Meeting... performance by Jessie, Jason & Terence....
DF Lao Shang Day... The sentul+KD+Puchong group. XD So healthy... all fruits & vege.
My department special CNY lunch at Valencia Clubhouse... They have nice golfview, swimming pool, cafeteria, locker room, jacuzzi, sauna, function room, gym room, hair saloon, laundry, souvenir shop, market and also florist.













Look what I had for my lunch in the mid of february..sighh... Newspaper in my fried omellete and cooked worm in my vege. (-.-|||) faint ar~ Somemore it's chinese newspaper clip lagi..
Well, that's my super happening february.. U can see lotsa things happening in my february. So, how will my march be?? Any idea? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your life will be busier bcoz you have to practice the dance for the Easter drama & you getting thinner? Maybe... hehe~~

Chelle said...

Thinner.. ha! I need to.. Nobody would want to see a fat gal on stage, bouncing here n there. =.= It's a big pressure on me now~ ='(