Monday, March 7, 2011

7 weeks to go

It is time for me to enter the strict diet & exercise plan.. can I do it?? (die of hunger later.. XD)

Big challenge is on the way..so no matter wat, I hv to stick on. If u see me suffering, push me forward~ =)

Daily foods on weekdays - Fruits and 1 healthy meal for dinner.
Daily foods at weekend - I'm allow to eat some delicious food rite?? (of cos not those fatty type la.. ='( )
Daily exercise - Stretching & sit up.
Monday night - Swimming.
Tues & Wed - Not available.. (haha~ tuition ar!)
Thurs & Fri - Not available again (Cell Group time~ or else my darlings will miss me so much.. ^^)
Sat morning - Jogging & Stretching.
Sat 9am onwards - Tuition, DF
Sat Nite - Dance practice (include stretching again)
Sun - Time for my muscle to rest...

I think i'll be super exhausted at the early stage. Pray for me tat I wont get muscle cramps. Haha~
Support me, will ya? (Normally ppl ask for luck.. but I want a different one ^^)

No comments: