Thursday, March 3, 2011

Adrenaline Rush

Just had an adrenaline rush.. fu~

Was waiting for visitors to have a visit tour at our clinics since morning 11am... but delayed till 12.30pm due to traffic jam. Boss was worried that it'll clash with our lunch time at 1pm and asked us to open all the clinics door if we are going out for lunch.

2pm..doors are still open. Visitors are not here yet! @.@

My colleague came back and told us that she accidentally lock the door with keys inside the dispensary. OMG! We're like...(why does it happens right now at this moment). I told her we dont have extra keys and the only spare key is with boss and boss is in the meeting with the visitors. (-.-") sweating.. another colleague of mine said he can try to climb in through the dispensary glass gap and open it.

Right at that moment, boss sms and said they are coming down now and please get all the clinics ready. Double panic! My adrenaline was rushing.... heart pumping hard and almost jump out of its cage. I quickly ran over to the clinic and told my colleague. His action was fast~ Sliding in to the dispensary ( I wonder what the maintenance guy will see through the cctv above XD). In that very short moment, all things are arranged and ready for the tour. (cold sweat sliding down my cheek fuuuu~~)

No comments: