Monday, March 7, 2011

Their efficiency

Girl A rushing into my office, screaming "Emergency! Emergency!". I quickly asked her,"What emergency? What happened?". A then told me B was short of breath and is currently outside my office. I walked over to her place prohibiting them from entering my super cold clinic. Instead, I led them to my office which is way warmer than the clinic.

She was hyperventilating actually. While instructing the others to get the lift, I asked whether she's an asmathic patient or allergic to anything. Girl A & C told me she need to be sent to Hospital but they do not know how to go there....saying B had the same experience before and was sent to that particular hospital. They told me it was triggered by the odour of the wall paint. Boss came out and asked us to go to the Uni's clinic instead for immediate doctor's attention.

So, we went down by lift and reach the clinic counter. No one was in sight.. not even the nurse. My students were calling for them... "excuse me.. excuse me". No one answered. A minute later, a lazy looking nurse came out and see. I immediately told her, "it's emergency. She's hyperventilating now. Quick!". She then open the door and led us in. A female doctor then came out and help (but with clueless expression.. like dunno what to do). Working super slow... taking her time (-.-"). She then took the medicine and gave her an injection and the other needful stuffs. She told us that she would refer her to a hospital cos she can only stabilize her and she need to get oxygen supply and blood test in hospital. After waited for 20-25 mins, she then said... "Since she's okay now. She doesn't need to go to hospital anymore." I was like... we're all ready to go to the hospital now..and yet u say, no need. She didn't even prepare the letter. I don't know what she had done during that 20-25 mins..chit-chatting?? @.@

See how those ppl work during emergency moment?? I really dunno how those doctors work or how valuable life is to them. I've experienced it before too during Connie's accident. I was like... My goodness, Cant u work a little faster?? I'm not saying that they are not professional or what but... please work effectively and efficiently. Value a life.. You'll never see a 911 rescue working so slow, will you? =.= tien ar.. work faster!

No comments: