Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Did you just cheer me up??

Honestly, I am stressed up!

Works, assignments, etc etc etc....

You wanted me to obey you. You wanted me to submit my all. You said.. "Do not harden your heart. Fear Him. Worship Him."

I love what I do... I love to think & imagine to be free in you. To be able to move freely.... without any troubles. But I know my limitation... I know cos i'm not a professional. Yet, you say... Nothing is impossible. I'm your strength, your rock, your foundation. Aren't this a little too heavy for me? a lil too big perhaps? a lil too much? I know your answer.... I know you tried to comfort me.

"Are you ok?", giving me peanuts as a blessing....you reminded me ur words.

okay okay... I just wanted to release my stress. =x i'll keep quiet from now on. I will not b angry over little things.. I know i'm quite rebellious sometimes..pls forgive me. I will surrender, listen to u instead..

No comments: