Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Is it Good or Bad?

I dont know whether you have the same opinion as me or not.. why not u tell me?
Is it good or bad by....
- having a compassion heart
- being kind hearted
- concerning others
- lending a helping hand whenever you can
- having heartaches when someone is hurt
- treating others as part of your family
- getting closer to others
- treat someone better (as how you want them to treat you)
- thinking of solutions for others when they hv no one to seek to
- leading a role model for others to follow
- treating others by buying them food, clothes, etc

Some may said...
- u r foolish!
- that's y u r being bullied.
- that's y u r being used by others.
- do you think you are that great?
- do you think you have that much of resources?
- it's none of ur business, why care so much abt others?
- it's not ur responsibility.
- just pretend u did not see anything or heard anything.
- just ignore it.
- why dont u treat me the same way (when he himself is far more luckier than those ppl).
- why trouble others?

I just dont understand... is it wrong???
I have 1 big principle in my life: Treat others as how you want them to treat you. Love them, if you want them to love you.

So, why do u like me? is it bcos I'm so nice for you to be bullied? I'm sure it's bcos I treat you nice enough that you dont hv the reason to hate me rite? Think.... I'm so tired... it seems like ppl will never understand. siggghh...

No comments: