Friday, July 15, 2011

Pro-active??

Gosh! I am not being pro-active o wat...

Dr. A ask whether the lab is open or not for later afternoon's class. For sure I dont knw about it.. common sense: Yes, it should be. But as a pre-caution step I need to re-confirm with the respective faculty rite? I  tried to contact their admin staff but she was not around. So, their lecturer ask me to call up their lab staff directly and I did so.

To my surprise, they have not receive any information about our class at all. Meaning, if I dont call up, they wont do anything (the lab will be locked..etc etc). But then... of cos all these small ppl, u know scare of dying or get scolded by big ppl rite? Hence, that lab staff asked me to write an email to her boss, Dr. B, and cc a copy to her to ask permission and inform her about the lab usage. Well, I did it again (I dont knw whether I'm just too obedient or wat).

Dr. B then replied and ask whether it's the same slot as requested by C. Of cos I replied yes... Then so suddenly C emailed stating that i'm complicating things up. Gosh!! So, am I the one that should b blamed for? Too pro-active? too bossy?? Great!!

No comments: