Friday, August 12, 2011

Different stress nowadays

Haha~ The title looks so stupid. You must be thinking.. How can stress be different?? Stress is stress la, rite??

Been so busy these few days... Can't breathe at all. Fuh... My table is so messy now... typing with my hands on top of a pile of files. What can I do?? I just wanted to release my mind into my blog now. Can't tahan anymore.

I've finished 2 major things (Academic calendar & 2 batches Academic timetables).. now came a few more things to do. T.T Finish the examiners resolution but still the fac minutes are waiting for me to do some magic. From a few meetings to a lot of minutes (means- 1 yr average 2-3 meetings, now it nid to become 1 meeting per mth with minutes as evidence. Ta-dang~ Tat's the magic i'm goin to perform soon). Then, auditor is coming soon.. students file need to be re-arranged. Arrgghh... Well... wat to do? Just finish it asap lo.

I can do all things.. I can do it fast... Cos I'm unique. This is all thanks to Him who created me! Gayao ar~

Ohh ya... why I say different stress?? it's because I saw my last few years' status. It's so funny! On this date of 2011, I'm busy with my works. On 2010, it was because of my sprained ankle. On 2009, it was my studies. Have a look at my statuses and who likes it and commented on it... =D


2011: T.T today is friday! I shud be enjoying my day.. why oh why am I so bz these few days?? I need to breathe!! help~ 52 minutes ago ·
Koh Lei Ming likes this.
Koh Lei Ming come, here is oxygen
MayOoi Kok u mean u r not breathing now? how can u b alive?? omg... ghost ahh~



2010: Doc say I can try to take off the cast on 26 onwards... ^^ It's shorter than 6 weeks!~ hehe
12 August 2010 at 15:14 via Windows Live Messenger
Danny Phan likes this.
Grace Peipei good ler.
MayOoi Kok u sure u wanna do dat? i think u better put it til 26th.. let it rest more la... u noe u so clumsy... hahahahaha
Me: ‎26 onwards la... not now... not yet. =.=
MayOoi Kok i mean u shud wear til its actually 6 weeks... hahahah..
Me: hmmmm... i'll see how la.... of cos i wan it to b better soon. but there's owes a "BUT".. so see hw la. XD i dunno wat im talking abt now.. Shud go to zzz now. Or else u'll see me talking nonsense. kakaka
Kong ChauShing take off but be kful,later relapse!


2009: Yosh!! finally..left Onco midterm, viro assignment n pharma lab test.. HAHAHA!!August 2009 at 22:36 ·
Chia Wuen likes this.
Kong ChauShing congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Foong Jun Xian when i think of these shits i feel headache.. haiz..
Shunfa Teh good to you :D
Chuck Yau all shit.....

No comments: