Saturday, August 20, 2011

My dearest leader

I received the msg from his sister few mins after Father took him back.. was praying that time and I did not realised it until it was 20 mins later. Yes, indeed it is a good news that he is now away from pain and enjoying his eternal life in heaven but it's just too fast. Can't stop crying... my eyes are swollen and red now. All the way to his hse and coming back, my mind is filled with all sorts of memories.

Kevin is my best male buddy... He had helped me a lot. Although we've only known each other for 3 yrs, we've shared a lot. He's a very quiet guy and does not dare to speak wit new comers. It's because he was our iCampus unit 2's leader.. he need to talk a lot with us. He taught me a lot.. he adviced me a lot... we ate together... we laughed together.. we watched movie together.. he fetch me here n there.. n he even pulled me into the ministry. He was the one who first approach me to help with Port Dickson camp game (I dont even know anyone in church yet.. except for a few icampus frens n pastor), then help with make up, dance, etc.

When i'm at my lowest emotional state, he gaves me joke n advice me.. I rmb he told me... "it's a test from God". When i'm in need of help, he's the first one to offer.. the most unforgettable one is Connie's incident. He's the best gift from God. I can't thank him enough.. I owed him too much. Planned to treat him a good korean food buffet, but he was so bz after that... that we've no time to enjoy it. Till he was sick, I still dont hv the chance to treat him.

He's a funny and reliable guy... those guy that most ladies will fall in love with. His gf is so lucky to have him.. He once asked me... what do gurls like.. my gf loves baking cupcakes recently, do you have any idea wat to buy? haha~ I cant stop teasing him that time. We spent a long time in mph looking for recipe books and finally he bought one. He told me that he loves to do handmade things with creative idea but he complaint to me that his gf is not creative enuf and dont knw how to really appreciate things that he had made (eg cards). haha~ hmm... now I came to realise that he's kind of quite cerewet one. a lot of expectation... well, that's wat made him a good director rite? Even when he's sick, he still act like a big man in the house. Although he's anemic that time, he still kept on saying "I'm strong.. see, i still hv big muscle." He's so funny! Because he was bedridden, he wanted massage... complaining that his backbone is stiff/painful, he asked his sister to help. But because she couldnt reach the exact pressure point, he started creasing his brows and complaint. hahaha... just like a kid. I then helped him with some back massage. It's hilarious when he started saying... ahhhh... good good. very good.. hm... go up.. no no, let me think.. left, right, down.. I cant stop smiling while pressing the pressure point. He's like a king lying on the bed.. asking for servant to serve him. XD tat's my buddy! yeah~ 

So many words he spoke to me... I will never forget it. The way he encouraged ppl. the way he said sorry to me when he feel like i'm offended by his action during last christmas, the way he shared, the way he act like a big brother, the way he is as my best buddy... I can never forget it.

I was hoping that he will be healed... but God has his own plan in Kevin's life. He must have fulfilled it and that's why God took him back. I'm sad but I'm happy too. God planted him in my life... to be my best buddy (altho he's a guy.. haha) to change me into who I am rite now. Into a person who will never leave God again... Thank God. Most importantly, I wanted to say: Thank you, Kevin. You are the best!

No comments: