Monday, January 16, 2012

Good or Bad?

Taking a leave is it good or bad??

Sigh, I wanted some off days but everytime after I got back from my leaves, things got real mess in the office. T.T It's like I can never take leave or else there'll be a pile of mess waiting for me to clear off and settle. Why??

It got real mess and I dont even know where to start clearing. So many things, so little time, so not systematic, so confusing, I'm speechless..... I wanted to say something good.... but but but..... there's none at this moment.

Even when i'm not working, I still need to answer calls and handle some things. Not once, but a few times edi!! From Janda baik till last friday... it's the same thing! Sms from boss in the middle of the nite (cos he's overseas that time - daytime for him, midnite for me), sms from colleague early in the morning, settle exam things in the morning although i'm off, sms-es from boss and colleague on last fri when i'm trying to sleep - tat moment i'm was exhausted... T.T

I just want a nice off work day only........

2 comments:

peacefreezer-pik yee said...

switch off ur phone, ur phone needs retreat XD~ and "uhoh u called me? out of battery :p"

Chelle said...

How I wish I can do tat...... ='(