Monday, January 9, 2012

Stepping out

**you may ignore my post**

I guess i'm really out of my comfort zone now.... stepping out... is really not easy. How you wish things are easy and manageable. 

Challenges... said YES! but at the same time... scratching my forehead. T.T gonna have few scars.. XD newly cut nails are so sharp. but it's my habit i guess.... when things come, I hid my face with my palms, when things get a lil out of hands, I scratched my forehead, when I think too much, some strands of my hair turn white. O.O great~

I wanna shout SOS actually.... but since it's been given to me... I hv to take it up. I believe He gave me according to my ability. If I want to improve and grow, this is it! but but but...... my inner self is lack of confidence. sobsob.... cham ar!! Feel like slapping myself.. arghh! sighh.... 

1 comment:

傻敏 charmaine koh said...

truly understand how you feel.
:)

lei ming