Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Chapter

2012 is a brand new year, a new phase of my life... A year of preparations and challenges that will help me grow/walk further in my ministry & life.


There are so many things to do this year... even before 2011 ends, my schedule has been filling up with assignments, dates, and missions. Now I know why God planted me here..... instead of KK. He's expanding me. Although i've fallen previously but if we hold on unto Him, he's willing to change your life! Changing your life into the life that He has prepared for you! Thank God~

This year onwards: My life will be colourful! I will hold on unto Him until He bless me. I will equip myself and overcome all challenges. The challenges/obstacles are the things that will open up a new door for me to see a new chapter of expansions, nearer to my paradise in Heaven. Hooray!


I wanted to say: I am READY!

*******

Today is the first day of returning and giving tuition. 2 hours just passed like a second (nah.. that's too fake. hahha... it feels like half an hour only).

Happy to hear that majority of them passed their Science and some or half (i dunno - din ask the whole class) got 75 and 80 above. Not bad huh? =) FYI, they are a bunch of students who love to talk when you're talking, love to play while u're still teaching, love to ask a lot of unrelated questions. Well, they are the one who paint my life.. =D

On the other way round, it's time for me to do revision again for biology. My gosh...... it feels like a sleeping pill to me. why oh why? is it bcos it's the first chapter? Reading bible is far more better than tat... or should I say... it's been a long time since I last read biology (somemore, it's the fundamental of biology) **yawn**


Hmmm.. time to change! time to create some interesting things from it..... imagination! I'm relying on you! Long way to go~ Jiayou bah!

No comments: