Monday, April 23, 2012

Negative

Felt so negative now... I know we should owes be positive but there's so many things happening lately.

Really feel like complaining now. arrgghh!!

Spare a me minute to complain ok? It's boiling up in me... just nid to release it.

Who are you?! I'm not working for you. So, I don't do your work. I've been kind enough to help you with your paper (FYI, it is not listed in my job description to do question paper). It is your job to do your things perfectly. If i've helped and it's not perfect or as you wished, just be grateful and stop complaining and saying things which is ungrateful! You never know how busy am I and yet I still helped you out with your paperworks. Do you think that you have a higher qualification and it means that you are superior than all of us? All I ever heard from you is just complaints. You have been complaining for almost 2 years now (from the day I started working till now). Aren't you tired? You're not? I am! I am tired of your complaints and requests!

Some are leaving this company due to some reasons, some are staying just because the pay is higher or maybe they really love their jobs or their bosses. Well, for me... I have a good boss, good working environment but with some extraordinary colleagues only. Is it good or bad? I dont know.. cos sometimes it is good, sometime it isn't. Sis is thinking of leaving too... so, should I? One by one... they are leaving.. sigh~

1 comment:

Ann said...

come work with me~~~ :p
but im praying abt my job too.
let's pray for Holy Spirit's guidance!