Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sharing

Fuuuu....... sharing it out is not as hard as I thought it would be. 

Jesus loves us more than everything. There's owes a reason, why God put us here in our position. Why he wanted us to go through so many things, so many experiences that we thought we will not get through it before. By holding unto Him, we did get through... rite? This is why.... we must share all of our testimonies and life experiences... You will never know when it is the time to share, but you will know when there's a voice in your heart telling you to do so. 

I'm glad that i'm able to help (not as in action, but in prayer and advice), to guide, and to support someone who is in the same situation that I used to be. 

Last time, I used to ask God..... why am I so rebellious when I was young, why am I so stupid that I got fooled around, why am I stuck in this family, why am I having such a complicated and very dramatic situation. There's a reason... With Him, I'm able to go through it... He heard our pains, he heard our sufferings, he heard our cries, he stays with us and never abandon us, he heals us, above all else, HE LOVES US. This is why he will surely protect your family, relatives and friends. There's a reason why you are going through some things, he wanted to use you too! just like he used me... my life, although there's a lot of ups n downs, He still loves me and never gv up on me. 

When you're feeling depressed, just talk to God. He will comfort and answer you... it might not be immediately but remember God has his own timing or God has a better plan for you. When it is the time, you'll see the wonders of God coming into your life! 


No comments: