Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Owls

It's been a long time since I felt so tired n din slp well. Im used to it during my uni life but now... It's all because of my little devils. Should I say owl? Vampire? Or robot? They never feel tired.. They can talk all nite, play whole nite, go in n out of ur room all nite n even early in the morning. Oh my..my sleeping beauty just wasted like tat.

Btw 12-1am - they reach home
1.30am - went to another house to meet up with frens. another owl came into my room to get her stuff.
2am - came home, closing the main gate a little too loudly. Came into my room to get some more stuff. Then go out to living room. Talk, eat n laugh... They happy, me pengsan.
3am - they finally fall asleep.
5am - Jc preparing to go out.
5.15am - send Jc to church.
7 stg - that two owls woke up. Coming in to my room, going out.. Repeating for dunno how many times.
7.45am - SMS came.
8 am - another SMS came to another number.
8.15 am -phone rang! Really feel like scolding ppl edi. She said, " where r u? I'm here." I said, " who r u?" she said," u're not owl1 meh?". In a little super super tired and annoyed voice, I said," no, u look for owl1, call owl1 number." Grrr...
9am - someone came into my room n asked, "do u want breakfast?" n I was like Wat??? What time is it now? Just let me slp some more.
9.30am - SMS came in again...
The phone just keep on ringing nonstop. @.@
-- my whole nite n morning gone with busy busy ppl--

Super tired... I surrender... Next time, I will never allow owls to stay over. If u want, better become a Cinderella. Reach my room before 12am n transform into sleeping beauty straight away.

To me who is surperly "sing sui", it's better this way. T.T

1 comment:

傻敏 charmaine koh said...

i m a cinderella now~~

may u get well rest la~

lei ming