Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bad service from Firefly

Firefly u have a terrible call centre customer service. The way your staff talked is so rude. I've worked in call centre before but i've never talked that rude to a customer. How dare you?!

It's a bad impression you gave me. You made me headache.. I know one person's attitude does not represent the whole team but it did spoiled ur reputation. 

Case:
I bought a ticket for 7.10pm initially but later I changed it to 10pm as I needed more time. So to do the changes, I need to pay a penalty fee of RM100. No fare difference, no need to pay extra. Done all these last 12 August. However, I got a call last week (around 8th september) saying that the 10pm flight has been cancelled and need to change my flight to 7.10pm. If Firefly cancelled the flight, I have no choice but to agree rite? So, last sat (10 Sept), I went to the Subang Airport Firefly Sales Office and ask for a refund of the penalty fee. The malay lady at the counter called up the management office and agreed to the refund but as she cannot refund it in cash form ( I used credit card to buy the ticket previously), she asked me to call up the call centre to either revert it back to my credit card or do credition. So, I called the call centre today (14 Sept) and got assisted by a very rude customer representative named Shalini. I did not even raised my voice at first but the way she is unwilling to help and sounding more and more rude, makes me boiling! This lady here said that there's no refund procedure and the person at the counter did not make a remark in the system. So, she can't help at all. saying NO REFUND. Later she said, if you want, you write an email to my management office.

My gosh!! She's so rude! you wait and see. I'm not free these few days. You'll definitely get an email from me. You'll definitely kena shoot by me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is still not sacked, I got the same today. Same girl, Shalini.

Anonymous said...

I had a similar problem. They promised me a credit note after deducting the penalty but it's been 2 weeks and no one has sent me any credit note. how did you get your refund back?

Chelle said...

Emailed the complaint directly to customer_care@fireflyz.net.my . They will reimburse the amount of money to your credit card issuing bank. Try pressure them by sending another email after your first email. I sent twice cos there was no response from them at all.