Friday, September 9, 2011

It's a MESS!

Help!!

Really wanna cry edi... it's all in a mess! The whole uni is in a mess.. T.T

1) Timetable clashing.
2) Venue clashing.
3) Got harsh complaints from those highly educated ppl (although it's not our fault - all due to those clashing of venue/time and bad facilities). *Do you think that u r a Dxxxxx and you study the most expensive course that you can b sarcastic and blame others and owes expect ppl to treat you like a king??? T.T it's so hard to serve them..... - but God reminded me through Col 3:22-24 that I must b sincere and give in my all in everything I do.(although they are not my direct boss/bosses)
4) Power tripping - while conducting lesson (complaint from my own lect - I understand how she felt. Even If im the one experiencing it, i'll b upset too. )
5) Students left out for examination cos our fac's academic calendar is slightly different from the majority degree's examination (the respective dept still discussing abt the issue - hopefully they'll grant us a special examination day cos I know this thing will re-occur in the future!)
6) I'm more of a PA than just an exec! =.= lotsa expectation from boss... but boss, can u increase my pay by a whole lot??? plssssssss?

**All thanks to this respective dept tat all things got clash.... n thanks to the other facs that prepare things last min. This is why I hate last minute things.... feel so insecure. We'll continue to see whether there's clashing for next week or not. ~pening~**

1 comment:

bk said...

that's the best thing about SEGi!