Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ring Ring Ring

Let me just tell a lil bit abt myself here... I'm a light sleeper. I cant slp with lights on, i cant slp when it's hot, i cant slp when it's noisy, i cant slp if the bed is not straight enuf (meaning it must b a lil hard or not too soft and i can feel that my backbone is straight- guess this is wat u learn from dancing -> straight backbone).

Okay... as u all know, i dont wake up way early than my scheduled time.. cos i know i'll b tired if i do so. But today at 7 stg in the morning, my phone rang! 8am it rang again... 8 stg it rang again-->5 times in just an hour! My gosh!! it's not my alarm clock but ppl called in.. my colleague n my student. T.T Hello people, i dont start work before 9am la...... It has been a very tiring week last week and it continues till today. I need sufficient rest for my body and brain to recuperate from all those tiring things. Nvm... it rang n had woken me up from my sleep.. cant slp back after the first ring. A lil headache.. a lil dizzy... guess my face still in a TIRED mode now. sigghh....

If I'm on leave how?? my boss n colleague kept on asking me when i'm going on leave, am I coming to work, where am I... If I'm away how? will you guys keep on calling me again?? (well, they did called me last time when i'm on medical leave. T.T sick oso nid to answer call ar.. I know my boss was a lil guilty for calling me up although im on ML.) I dont wish to answer any call tml and monday....can??? spare me pls? please allow me to have some good holidays... will ya?

My dear friends... if you know and if you can avoid from calling me that early, pls call me a lil late ok? but not in the middle of the nite la.... U know I will surely answer ur call. I never avoid calls.. even ur sms, i will read it altho im in the middle of my dreams. I'm pretty sure some ppl did received my replied in the middle of the nite previously. Cos I'm a supeeeeeeerr light sleeper.. unless i'm really tired and i cant hear anything for the first 2 hours of my sleeping time.

**I'm sure some of you will suggest me turn off my phone when im sleeping.. but let me tell u why i never switch off my phone. This is because i'm away from my family...If and if there's any emergency, i am still able to answer their call..**

No comments: