Monday, September 19, 2011

O-ches

"O-ches" is becoming a part of my life recently...

My existing o-che on left knee (got it during my dance practice) has not even fully recovered yet.. and yet... i got additional 2 o-ches on my right leg. Should i say I'm clumsy?? definitely a no no... it's because I had too much of fun in gambang! XD it's been real crazy... too excited... till my toe nails polish got cracked in the middle of my excitement. =.=  (Imagine: 10 ppl in a tube.. n some of us almost fly off the tube when it went down the slide, O.O!!)

It was kind of funny to walk a lil tempang... cos one o-che is on my feet near the joint of my toe and another o-che on my tibia. I really hv no idea hw i got the o-che on my joint but on the tibia it  is all thanks to the bus journey. hahaha~ it was to the left, to the left, to the right, to the right on the bus... so i accidentally bang onto one of the seat when i was trying very hard to reach chu ling's seat while holding my hp. ouch! so painful...

Hopefully all these o-ches will b cured asap... no more o-che pls... 1st Oct is coming. Nid to fill up my schedule edi. Time to get fully prepared! YOSH!

2 comments:

peacefreezer-pik yee said...

lol, I macam saw this post b4 d? lol

Chelle said...

It was in my status previously like mths ago... ^^