Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Little Joy

Sweet memory: A night with little Joy.

She's a clever and talkative girl.

Waving at me by the road side when we passed by. Walking in and out of her house, sweating, tired but no where to sleep cos it was too hot with no electricity yesterday night.

With kindness I invited them to wait in my house (mine not affected) but aunt rejected saying it's too late.. Little joy was holding unto my hand and talking but it was so obvious that she's tired. Successfully persuaded aunt to at least allow lil joy to stay over at my Hse while waiting for the electricity to be back.

She followed me happily, talking nonstop... Just like her name. She's so joyful. She wanted to ask a lot of things, wanted to know a lot of things, wanted to talk to me... But after my advice, she fall asleep in less than 3 mins. Surprisingly adorable.. Haha.

Today news: lil joy said it feels very nice to slp on my bed. So comfortable..

Hahaha. She's so cute! Never think that she's young or still a child
, she knows a lot of things cos she's very clever. Never underestimate a child. =)

No comments: