Thursday, May 17, 2012

Slip

I think today is one of my most unforgettable memory... 

Just a slip and it started my 30-45 mins of nightmare. I accidentally mistook the wrong step on the top of a staircase at level 1 in the office. Fall straight to the bottom like a superwoman (-.-"). Luckily, I can still hold my body up by using my arms to push against the staircase (and of cos thanks to my good back & arms muscles... hehe). That's why, my face, head, neck and shoulder is fine and without any injury. 

The moment i fall, it really feels like i'm acting in a movie.. where you see those actresses fall from a staircase but the only difference is I dint ROLL down the stairs. XD The funny part is.... right after I fall, the thing im looking for is my mobile phone. LOL~ Iphone is still in my hand... HTC, fly off.. to somewhere near by. 

Lucky that I didn't sprain my ankle this time.. but I hurt my left little finger aka pinky, both of my tibia, scratches on my left arm and elbow. I can still stand up after I fall, but after few steps (not even 1 minute), I started to feel a lil blackout, cold sweat, and weaker. I've no strength to support my own body weight, vision getting more n more dim, and I can't really hear what my colleague is talking about. All i know is that, my palms is covered with a little blood and she's very very very very worried... she kept on asking,"Are you okay? Can you walk? Do you want me to call your sister to drive over? Do you want to rest a while?" 

Every step I took, it's like shutting down something inside my body. Every step I took, I felt the body weighing down. Every step I took, I felt my head, fingers and body became numb and colder. Every step I took, the harder for me to see(vision getting darker). Every step I took, the voice of my colleague became lower. By the time I almost reach my sis's car, I can see my sister's shape standing nearby the car... and she asked "What happen". They were discussing whether to send me to Emergency Ward or clinic. 

On the way to clinic, although it's bright and sunny outside, my world is dark..... just like you are in an x-ray/ultrasound. The brighter it is, the darker my world is... I only manage to see the shape n a lil white colour when we're inside the basement parking. Dizziness still accompanying me... still feeling "blackout"... I don't even know that I'm actually in the lift already when my mind is still thinking: "we're waiting for elevator ". I can't see any steps, I can't walk really well....the buzzing sound still ringing very loudly in my ear..  really thank God that my colleague is helping me. She was trying very hard to support me. Thank you so much! 

Doctor suspected a mild fracture on my left tibia (but after x-ray, my tibia is fine!), other body parts are okay except for a small cut on my left pinky and  he said i have mild anemia (this i knew, since young but.... it shud b okay after a few years cos I don't feel dizzy lately). He said I looked sooooooo terribly pale, fingers and toes numb, sweating.... and because I did not have any breakfast, that's y i blackout. >.< 

This is my first long blackout... It's like around 45 mins. The moment I stand up, there's lack of blood to my brain and i started to faint again. The first and the worst....long blackout.. sigh... 

OKay, everyone.... no need worry. I'm all fine now. I'll look after myself today n tomorrow. I'll sure checkout if there's anything wrong with my body. If i felt nausea, i will go to the clinic again. I know my 2nd sister is worried. She scolded me when she's worrying so much and I can still laugh the moment I answered her call. Okay, I'm sorry.... I just don't know that the news spread so fast. I know a lot of ppl knew about it edi.... Just don't worry.. if you are, pray for me. 



No comments: