Thursday, May 10, 2012

New Record of Dynamites

Oh My! This year, it really breaks the record. 

I have 7 official dynamites bombing me in 2012! Pocket oso hangus oh... @.@ 
Why is everyone getting married in 2012? haha~ arhh.... dont ask me, "why isnt ur turn yet?". Well, i'm not ready to get hitch yet! I still hv plenty of things to do which is on the top of my priority list. nah... marriage? long long long long time lagi. Only when God say, "you are ready" then i'm ready! =D

November will be a super bz month for me. I can foresee the things we need to get ready for Christmas production, all the preparations and practices. Yet, I have 2 weddings to attend in just 1 week apart at 2 different places, Malacca and Ipoh. One on the north, the other towards the south peninsular. @.@ Really "pei fu" myself. haha~ Gonna get crazy soon.. looking for dresses will be a big headache edi. Or else, I might as well recycle my dress la. ^^ 

To those invitation that I have or will decline, really SORRY! I can't attend all cos ya know... I'm super BZ person. Can't drive or fly all the way to your wedding. Time is too short... how you wish you have 8 days in a week rite? but I can tell you that... even if you have 8 days a week, you'll still use it up like what you have done now. =D you wont? well.... I will. cos time is so PRECIOUS.... 

Time time time..... can you freeze? I cant, time mayb, but God definitely can freeze it for you! 
Money money money.... can you drop from the sky? I can't make it.. money cant fly itself to you, but God definitely can bless you through someone/something. 

All you need to do is Pray and believe!
So, you know, I know, God knows....
I'll Pray for Double/Triple blessings from God!
Since i'm blessing others, God please bless me more..... I need more of you to be able to bless others!
hiak hiak hiak~~ 7? masih ok la.... anymore? =X

1 comment:

Ann said...

zibaboooom!!! xD