Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010



4320 was a success!! 

Indeed it touched a lot of hearts... receiving lots of good comments from all friends. 4320 soundtrack and mugs were sold on 19, 24 n 25 Dec... selling hot like pancakes.

Of cos, I'll never forget my lovely dancers. You all have made me proud... in just a short time (a month to 1.5 mth, i guess..forgot edi), you've successfully learn lots of patterns... half of book 1 if not mistaken and some ballet style. I know I've been a little strict with you all, pls dont keep it in your heart... if I've offended you, I'm sorry. For the guys, you all did great too~ I'm really proud of you all, 14 of you... These 3 days (ROC, Seremban, PCKL), without you all... the performance will not be that awesome. You've put in a lot of effort, sacrificing your time and rest just for practice 2-4 times per week..Without you all on 24th, 30 sets of cd and mugs will not be sold out in 1 hr time. I really appreciate it and I gave thanks to God cos I have you all in the team. Together we shine and Glorify His name... I LOVE YOU ALL!~

No comments: